- Bid Increments
Bid Range Bid Increment
Buyers to pay the freight
All property offered and sold through Door Open INC. shall be offered and sold on the terms and conditions set forth below. By bidding at the auction, whether present in person or by agent, by absentee bid, telephone, internet or other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. ALL PROPERTIES SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. A 20% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot for floor and phone bidders.
3. All purchases (including buyers premium) will be subject to a New York State and New York State Sales Tax of 8.875% and unless the buyer is an out-of-state resident and lots are being shipped out of Massachusetts or the purchaser has a valid Tax Exempt Certificate (an actual resale certificate must be presented and on file with Door Open INC.)
4. All properties are sold as is and all sales are final. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither auctioneer nor consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to merchandise. Buyer shall not rely on the auctioneer, employees, the catalog description, or advertisements in any part, and must rely only on his own inspection and opinions of all items. No employee is authorized to make any warranties, expressed or implied, on behalf of Door Open INC.
5. All bidders shall obtain a bidding number tag/pad at least 1 day before auctions starts by presenting his/her ID card or valid passport.
6. If you are the high bidder on an item, you will receive an invoice by email within 2-3 days with instructions regarding payment and shipment of your item. You will be given the opportunity at that time to contact us and let us know your preferred method of making payment. Door Open INC.
7. We accept credit cards (Master Card, Visa, Discover). Payments over $3000.00 will be charged an additional 3%. Should payments be made by check or draft, lots will only be released after bank clearance. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF THE AUCTION. If you fail to pay within 21 days, we will charge your credit card the total amount on your invoice. All property purchased from Door Open INC.
8. All items are sold to the highest bidder as acknowledged by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has the right to reject any bid! The auctioneer is the arbiter of any disputed bid. He may reopen bidding at his discretion and reject bids deemed inappropriate. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at another time. Every effort is made by the auctioneer to execute all bids, including floor, absentee, telephone and Internet bids. We are not responsible for any missed bids. Door Open INC. reserves the right to cancel any sale or bid before, during, and after the auction.
9. Some property that is sold at auction can be subject to laws governing export from the United States, such as items that include material from some endangered species. Import restrictions from foreign countries are subject to these same governing laws. Granting of licensing for import or export of goods from local authorities is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Denial or delay of licensing will not constitute cancellation or delay in payment for the total purchase price of these lots.
10. Please be aware that Door Open INC. does not handle the shipping of items. However as a courtesy to customer, recommended shippers will be provide on request for all shipping information including shipping rates. If the customers intend to pick up the purchased items, please notify the auction house five days prior to arrival.
Wire transfer, Visa/Master Card