- Bid Increments
Bid Range Bid Increment
140 S. Rosemead Blvd., Pasadena CA
For more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Property Condition - ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS.” NEITHER STEVEN’S ART & ANTIQUES (SAA) NOR THE CONSIGNOR MAKES ANY GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AUTHENTICITY, AUTHORSHIP, AGE, OR CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY. It is the responsibility of the potential buyer to determine the authenticity of the item(s). Prospective bidders are advised to inspect all lots prior to bidding to determine age, condition, size, repairs, etc. Condition reports are available on ALL lots. Please contact email@example.com for any condition report requests.
2. Sales Arrangement - SAA reserves the right to decline any bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, or if the auctioneer doubts the validity of a bid, the auctioneer has the discretion to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and re-sell the article in dispute. The bidder agrees to pay the item at the winning or reserved price if he/she breaks or damages it under any circumstances. If a lot is offered subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold), SAA may implement such a reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
3. Absentee Bids – In the event of identical bids, the earliest bid made will take precedence. Absentee bids shall be executed in competition with other absentee bids, live audience bids and live online bids. The Buyer’s Premium for Absentee Bids is 22% with taxes, shipping & handling fees if applicable.
4. Online Bids – The buyer agrees to pay an additional 3% (totaling 23% for the Buyer’s Premium) for any lots won online.
5. Marketing & Advertising - All statements made on SAA’s web content, display ads, catalogues, invoices or bills of sale are qualified statements and shall not be deemed representations or warranties.
6. Payment - SAA accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash and Checks. Checks must be made to payable to Steven’s Art & Antiques, 140 S. Rosemead Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91107. All invoices must be paid in full within 10 calendar days after the close of the auction. Buyer authorizes SAA to charge his/her credit card at registration for all items purchased at this auction. No property will be released until payment in full is made on the items. If these conditions are not met, SAA reserves the right to take action, including but not limited to holding the Buyer liable for the purchase price; cancelling the sale, reselling the property.
7. BUYER’S PREMIUM - THERE WILL BE A 20% BUYER’S PREMIUM APPLIED TO ALL SALES. ALL DEALERS MUST PRESENT A CALIFORNIA RESALE CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE OF A BIDDER’S CARD FOR TAX EXEMPTION, OR A 9% CALIFORNIA SALES TAX WILL BE APPLIED. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Shipping & Handling - All auction property is shipped at the Bidder’s expense, no later than 10 (ten) days following the sale date. After 10 days, storage fees of $5.00 (five) dollars per lot will apply until removed unless the buyer and the auction house have made prior arrangements. Large/heavy items may require special packaging, shipping requirements, and/or additional costs.
9. Preview Safety - All bidders and visitors are responsible for their own safety when viewing the displayed items in person.
Offerings Subject to Error. ALL GOODS SOLD AS IS, ALL SALES FINAL.
PLEASE FAX THE SIGNED FORM TO 626-486-2310 or EMAIL A SCANNED PHOTOCOPY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Money order/Cashiers checks
COD (cash on delivery)