A Chinese Contrasting Colored Ji Gang Bei
This auction is accepted by absentee bids, please contact: 400-608-1178
- Item Description
- 鬥彩雞缸杯 A Chinese Contrasting Colored Ji Gang Bei Dimension: d-3.78" h-1.66"
Other items in this auction
- Bid Increments
Bid Range Bid Increment
In house shipping
1. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, the highest bidder shall be deemed to have purchased the offered lot in accordance with all of the conditions set forth herein and, thereupon will pay the purchase price in full. All property shall be removed from the premises the day of the sale. If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions herein are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to us and the consignor by law, including but without limitations the right to hold the purchaser liable for the purchase price, we, at our option, may either:
i. cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or:
ii. resell the property on five days' notice to the purchaser and for the account and risk of the purchaser, either publicly or privately, and in such event the purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs and expenses of both sales, our commission at our regular rates, all other charges due here under and incidental damages.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any property at any time before the actual sale. Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer at the time of sale, all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalog and no lot shall be divided for sale.
3. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event the auctioneer doubts the validity of any bid, the auctioneer shall have sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sales records shall be inclusive in all respects.
4. If we are prevented by fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
5. Where the consignor is indebted to or has a monetary guarantee from us, and in certain other circumstances, we may have interest in the offered lots and the proceeds there-from other than our commissions, and may bid through a representative or agent to protect such interest. We are entitled to our standard commission rate where a lot is "bought-in" to protect our interest. The owner, consignor or agent thereof has reserved the right to bid.
6. If a lot is offered subject to reserve (the confidential minimum price below which a lot will not be sold), we may implement such a reserve by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
7. All statements contained in the catalog or in any bill of sale, invoice or elsewhere as to authorship, period, source, origin, measurement or condition are qualified statements and shall not be deemed to be representations or warranties.
Price InformationEST Price: USD 150 - 300 Start Price: USD 100 Buyer's Premium: 23.00% Service Fee:Service fee is 3% of sold price(including buyer's premium)
|Bally International Auction|
|Address:||8333 Foothill Blvd Ste 111|
|Ask Auctioneer A Question|
- 1. 一般拍卖公司接受的付款方式有以下几种：
- 2. 信用卡的种类有以下几种：
- 3. 转账汇款需要注意：
- 中国对外汇管制很严， 每人每年仅有相当于5万美元的外汇额度，次年恢复额度，额外购汇需要外汇管理局的备案。如外汇额度不够支付您的竞得拍品，可以向亲朋好友借用其本年度的外汇额度并将账单金额划分几部分分别支付， 但请一定要备注好您的姓名以及账单编号。海外拍企接受并会仔细核对您的几笔付款。
- 4. 转账汇款时请注意银行手续费
- 5. 国际转账汇款时， 您需要知道全球拍卖行以下汇款信息：
- * 收款人名称
* 收款银行国际编码（8位字母数字组合，必填项， 如： BFKKAT2K）
- 6. 使用PayPal支付时，请留意需要在账单金额的基础上额外加上 4% 的手续费。
- 7. 在您完成竞得拍品的全部付款后
- 有的全球拍卖行会替您安排和协调运输， 您只需要支付相关的运费及保险费（如您需要）即可；有的全球拍卖行会推荐几家长期合作的运输公司， 这些运输公司有着良好的信誉和高质量的工作效率，您大可放心。您只需要提供您的收货地址， 竞得拍品账单。 运输公司会根据您提供的信息给您报价， 您可以在其中选择最优的报价者来承担运输任务。然后就是付款了， 信用卡是最常用的支付手段， 当然还有其他像PayPal，转账等。
- 8. 禁拍拍品