450 lots of paintings and prints, period Art Deco clocks, furniture and decorative items, Midcentury Modern pieces, art pottery and glass, antique and vintage Chinese items, old books (including early Florida history and 1820s chapbooks), hand-knotted antique and vintage rugs, and selections from a collection of better postage stamps. This month's highlights include:
- Several 1930s paintings by Social Realist artist Pierre Villain, part of a newly discovered collection of his work.
- A selection of American and European art pottery and glass, including a large Doulton Lambeth jardiniere and pedestal, Fulper, Rookwood, Vallauris, Meissen, Royal Vienna and more.
- Antique 19C carved ivory Chinese Emperor and Empress statues, and ornate ivory censer.
- Paintings and sculpture by listed artists, both antique and contemporary.
- A selection of antique books and early leaf pages from as early as the 14th century.
- Several lots of scarce postage stamps, including hard-to-find singles and sets.
Preview at the gallery Friday 8/11 2-6pm and day of sale 10am until auction begins at noon EDT. Not local? Not a problem — we ship worldwide. Please read the Terms you are required to agree to in registering for this auction, and thanks for bidding!
Register for this auction - August Exceptional Estates Auction （22293）
Please carefully read and strictly follow the “Terms and Conditions” by the auction house and the “51BidLive Terms and Conditions” before registering an auction. By clicking “Register for this auction” button means that you have totally accepted the above rules and terms, and will be fully responsible for your bidding behavior. If you need advisory opinions from an expert, please send an application for appraisal to the “Appraisal” column on 51BidLive before bidding. The “Online Appraisal Advisory Suggestion” is for reference only, and will not be used as transaction credentials.Thank you for your support and understanding to 51BidLive!
Terms and Conditions - August Exceptional Estates Auction