JTY Art Auction International Group Limited Company will be responsible for the arrangement and coordination of transportation. You only need to pay the relevant freight and insurance, as well as the possible tariff;
The company will recommend several long-term cooperation transportation companies, which have good reputation and high quality work efficiency. You only need to provide your receiving address and bid bill. The transportation company will quote you according to the information you provide, and you can choose the best bidder among them. In terms of payment, credit card is the most commonly used means of payment. It also supports PayPal, transfer and so on. You can also entrust lianpai online to help arrange transportation.
Special statement: due to international political frictions, epidemic situation, war, natural disasters and other factors, your delivery time may be extended. Please understand! We will try our best to let you receive the auction as soon as possible.
1. The company formulates these rules in accordance with the trading practices of the auction industry, the auction laws of various countries and other relevant regulations.Bidders are requested to read these rules carefully and abide by their terms.
2. Before the auction, the bidder must hold his ID card or passport and other valid documents (with a copy), go through the bidding registration procedures, and pay a deposit of 2000 yuan (US dollar, euro, RMB, Japanese yen, French franc, etc., please consult the local auction house when participating in the auction), and get the bidding number plate. Please abide by the regulations of network platform.
3. The bidder's bidding is deemed to have recognized the status quo of the auction and the bidding behavior, which has the legal effect of the location of the auction house. The bidding number plate is only for his own use. If it is shared with others, the registration person of the bidding number plate shall bear the responsibility in case of any dispute.
4, after successful bidding, the bidder must pay a commission of 27.5% of the transaction price (according to the trade customs of each country's auctions，and subject to the announcement of the company).
5. The company's introduction of the auction items (including auction catalogue, antique catalog, news media and other text and picture information) is only for the reference of the bidders, and does not mean that the company makes any guarantee. The auction items of the company are required to be previewed according to the trading habits of the auction industry and the relevant laws and regulations of the auction house's location, Bidders can obtain high-definition pictures through the Internet or customer service, or go to the auction preview site to check the auction objects in person, and be responsible for their bidding behavior. The company shall not be liable for any defects of the auction products.
6. Once the auction is completed, the bid deposit can be used to offset the payment and commissi